Welcome to my first list (and post) in a very, very, very long time. I had to get a lovely rescue email just to get in here, y'all. :)
1. Thinking--about my 2014 OLW "LESS" (more on that next list!)
2. Enjoying--the weather. Sorry, E! We're just not that into snow, as is the rest of the South.
3. Feeling--overwhelmed most days so I just smile, just like Buddy. :D
4. Wearing--ratty sweatpants and a super soft favorite tee. Keeping it real here, y'all!
5. Needing--to make a "quick" trip to Target. Hahahaha.
6. Wanting--to simplify.
7. Listening--to the VERY LOUD humming coming from the dishwasher. Earplugs, anyone?
8. Making--a list for the next LWF.
9. Eating--leftover chicken pillows. Recipe from Becky Higgins. Holy Yum.
10. Drinking--Dr Pepper. Should really be water, but, alas.
'Till next time, my friends.
ETA: Here's the current recipe we use. Sorry, Becky!